Saturday, May 05, 2007

on Studying Abroad

Today I talked with Fefe Gong at EVK. She's going to be doing a lot of interesting things in the next few months. First, she's doing a summer internship with BP in Cerritos, near Johnny. She's from Texas, but she'll be staying around the LA area. Perhaps we can meet up sometime during the summer. She's working on energy trading... and she doesn't know about it yet, so she'll be learning about it shortly before beginning work.

Then, for the Fall semester, she's studying abroad in Italy. It was her second choice-- after Spain-- but it should be a lot of fun.

I would like to travel abroad, too. If I take the fall semester off, I should have plenty of time to spend a few weeks overseas. But where should I go? Asia, Europe, Latin America, Africa?

No comments: